Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling 2018
Last Updated -
July 05 2018
To participate in Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Counseling, aspirants must qualify Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 examination and should satisfy the eligibility criteria set by the JCECEB. A merit list of aspirants will be made based on their performance in the entrance test. Aspirants will be called for counseling as per merit list, with priority given to higher ranked aspirants.
- JCECEB successfully organized Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 on May 18, 2018, and the result was released on June 11, 2018
- Counseling and Seat Allotment will be based on the performance of aspirants in the entrance examination.
- Aspirants securing marks equal to or above the qualifying marks as per their category can take part in the counseling procedure.
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Counseling has been started from June 22, 2018.
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Counseling will be organized by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) to provides admissions to students in different engineering and non-engineering diploma courses in various colleges of Jharkhand.
- Counseling will stop as soon as all the seats are filled up, it is expected to end on July 6, 2018.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Counseling 2018: Important Dates
Given below are the important dates for Jharkhand Polytechnic Counseling 2018.
|Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Exam||May 18, 2018|
|Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Results||June 11, 2018|
|Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Counseling Commences||June 22, 2018|
Rank wise counseling schedule:
|Rank Range||Counseling Date|
|1||400||22nd June 2018 (10 AM)|
|401||800||22nd June 2018 (1 PM)|
|801||1300||23rd June 2018 (10 AM)|
|1301||1800||23rd June 2018 (1 PM)|
|1,801||2400||25th June 2018 (10 AM)|
|2401||3000||25th June 2018 (1 PM)|
|3,001||4000||26th June 2018 (10 AM)|
|4001||5000||26th June 2018 (1 PM)|
|5,001||6500||27th June 2018 (10 AM)|
|6501||8000||27th June 2018 (1 PM)|
|8001||10000||28th June 2018 (10 AM)|
|10001||12000||28th June 2018 (1 PM)|
|12,001||15,000||29th June 2018 (10 AM)|
|15001||18000||29th June 2018 (1 PM)|
|18,001||22,000||1st July 2018 (10 AM)|
|22001||26000||1st July 2018 (1 PM)|
|26,001||31,000||2nd July 2018 (10 AM)|
|31001||36000||2nd July 2018 (1 PM)|
|36,001||43,740||6th July 2018 (10 AM) (Revised)|
|SMQ Priority Sequence a,b,c,d,f & g||6th July 2018 (1:00 PM) (Revised)|
Jharkhand Polytechnic Result 2018
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Result was declared via online mode. The result was declared on June 11, 2018. Aspirants can check their result by entering roll number.
Steps for checking the Result:
- Visit the official website of the JCECEB.
- Select the examination.
- Now, enter the “Roll Number”
- Click on the Search Button.
- The Result will be displayed containing your Name, Registration Number, Roll Number, Examination Paper, Marks Obtained, and Rank.
- Download the result
- Take a printout of the Result for future reference.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Counseling Process 2018
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Counseling process is scheduled to be organized from June 22, 2018. The authority will conduct the counseling through offline method at the different center around the state. Aspirants whose name will be in the merit list are qualified to participate in the counseling session. Counseling process will be organized separately for General and Reserved category in three rounds.
Counseling Procedure for 2018 is mentioned below:
Step 1: Clearing the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 entrance examination
Aspirants will have to score well in the entrance examination to be able to take part in the counseling process. JCECEB, the exam organizing authority will announce the merit list of the aspirants qualified for the counseling after the declaration of the result.
Step 2: Downloading the Counseling letter and Fee Payment
Aspirants whose name is in the merit list must download his/her counseling letter from the official from the official website by using their login details. The organizing authority will announce counseling letters for those aspirants who will be qualified for counseling and seat allocation process.
Counseling Letter will have the following information:
- Marks obtained in the examination
- Roll number
- Overall Rank
- Category Rank
- Reporting time
- Counseling Venue
- Name of the aspirant and basic details
- Counseling Date
Aspirants will have to pay counseling fee of INR 250 for SC, ST & all women aspirants and INR 400 for other categories. The fee payment is done via bank or post office challan.
Step 3: Registration at the venue and Allocation of the Seats
- Allocation of Seats will be done in three rounds, If an aspirant fails to make the payment of seat allocation fee, he/she will forfeit the allotted seat.
- JCECEB will display the seat matrix on the website and also at the counseling center.
- After the registration, Aspirants will be allotted seats as per their position in the Merit List, and the options they have filled in based on the availability of seats.
- Counseling will be stopped as soon as all the seats are filled up.
- All aspirants will need to report at the counseling venue on the date and time mentioned in the counseling letter. Aspirants need to register themselves at the venue.
- Seat Allocation fee should be paid via Demand Draft drawn in the favor of “Controller of Examination, JCECEB” payable at Ranchi.
- Aspirants will have to pay the seat allocation fee of INR 1000 if they wish to accept the seat.
- During registration, aspirants will have to fill his/her choice of college and diploma program. Aspirants can mark as many options as they seeking. There is no restriction.
Note: If any aspirant does not access the counseling venue as per the time and ranks provideed to them, then he/she will not be considered for the subsequent rounds of counseling.
Step 4: Admission and Document Verification
- After the acceptance of the seat, participants will have to report at their allotted institute within the specified time along with the original documents of the participant for verification.
- The fee as prescribed by the University related to the course will have to be submitted by the aspirant at the time of taking admission in the college.
- Admission will be confirmed only after all the documents are successfully verified.
- Aspirants will have to report at his/her Institution related for admission with the following documents, they must carry 2 sets of photocopies of all the original documents
Jharkhand Polytechnic Counseling 2018: Documents Needed
Here is the list of documents that is to be brought on the day of the counseling:
- Class X or XII Passing certificate
- Class XII or its equivalent exam mark sheet
- Income certificate, if applicable
- Passport size photograph(same as in application form)
- Domicile certificate
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Counseling Letter
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Hall Ticket
- Category certificate(for reserved category)
- Class X or its equivalent exam Mark Sheet
Share on Whatsapp
- The aspirant has to be current in person on the day of the counseling along with their original documents, application form, and counseling letter
- Aspirants who wish to seek admission under a particular category must produce corresponding caste certificates on the day of counseling.
- The counseling procedure begins after the declaration of the result
- Only such aspirants who are listed in the merit list will be called for the counseling.
- There will be a separate counseling for reserved category.